Sorry, Anycubic Photon Mono X 6K are sold out.
Upgrade to our latest model Anycubic Photon Mono X 6Ks.
- Fast printing speed
- Photon Mono X can print a typical 120mm / 4.7in. model in 1.5 hours.
- High light transmittance
- High light transmittance makes quick forming possible.
- Large build volume
- print up to 9.6 x 7.8 x 4.8 in. / 245 x 197 x 122 mm (HWD) at a time.
- Sharp edges and corners
- Adopting an industry-leading screen with 350:1 contrast ratio.
- Technical Specifications
- ● Exposure screen: 9.25’’ monochrome
- ● Printing volume: 199.1 oz. / 1.6 gal. / 5.9 L
- ● Light transmittance: 6%
- ● Contrast ratio: 350:1
- ● Light source: Parallel matrix (LED x 40)
- ● Power density: 5,000 - 6,500 μw/cm² / 34,150 - 44,395 lux
- ● Printing accuracy: 5,760 x 3,600 px (6K)
- ● Horizontal resolution: 34 μm
- ● Printing speed: Max 80mm/h
- ● Control panel: 3.5’’ TFT touch-control
- ● Data input: USB-A 2.0 / LAN
- ● Power supply: 120W
- ● Screen area: 38.22 in² / 248.75 cm²
- ● Machine dimensions: 18.7 x 11.4 x 10.6 in. / 475 x 290 x 270 mm (HWD)
- ● Machine weight: 24.3 lb. / 11 kg
- For Freedom to Make
- Anycubic Photon Mono X 6K can print up to 9.6 x 7.8 x 4.8 in. / 245 x 197 x 122 mm (HWD) at a time, similar dimensions to a super midi rugby ball. 199.1 oz. / 1.6 gal. / 5.9 L total build volume leaves more space and freedom for you to make any shapes of cubic.
- 6K Vivid Details
- With 5,760 x 3,600 px resolution, Anycubic Photon Mono X 6K's screen has a total number of over 20 million pixels, which is 125% higher than Anycubic Photon Mono X and its rivals' 4K resolution screen. High resolution brings vivid details to your 3D models.
- Sharp Edges and Corners
- Adopting an industry-leading screen with 350:1 contrast ratio, 75% higher than Anycubic Photon X and its rivals' 200:1, Anycubic Photon Mono X 6K provides your 3D models with extremely sharp and clear edges and corners.
- Protect What Matters
- In order to better protect its premium screen, Anycubic Photon Mono X 6K added a dedicated and replaceable anti-scratch film above the screen itself, making that expensive screen much more durable than its rivals.
- Print, One Step Ahead
- With an impressive print speed at ≤ 80 mm/hr. / 3.15 in./hr., Photon Mono X can print a typical 12cm / 4.7in. model in 1.5 hours, which takes 4.5 hours less than Photon's 6 hours, and 1.5 hours less than its rivals' 3 hours. Fast printing saves your time wasted on waiting.
- Powerful Light Matrix
- 40 bright LED lights are placed into a matrix to make up a powerful and parallel light source, so that Anycubic Photon Mono X 6K can provide ≥90% light uniformity and ≤ 44,395 lux power density to each layer, making fast printing possible.
- High Light Transmittance
- Anycubic Photon Mono X 6K is equipped with an industry leading screen with 6% light transmittance, which is 200% higher than Anycubic Photon Mono X and its rivals' 2%. High light transmittance makes quick forming possible.
- Universal Compatibility
- With 30%-100% light power regulation, Anycubic Photon Mono X 6K supports not only ordinary 405nm UV resins, but also special resins. In addition, adjusting the light power appropriately can extend the lifespan of both the screen and light significantly.
- 9.25'' Large Screen
- Anycubic Photon Mono X 6K is equipped with a large 9.25'' screen, which is 185% larger than Anycubic Photon's 5.5'' screen, 138% larger than a common 6'' screen, and 8% larger than Photon Mono X and its rivals' 8.9'' in screen area.
|LCD Size||8.9’’ monochrome||6.23’’ monochrome||9.25’’ monochrome|
|XY Resolution||50 microns||35 microns||34 microns|
|Z axis Accuracy||10 microns||10 microns||10 microns|
- Anycubic Photon M3
- 7,6" 4K+ LCD
- Build volume [LxBxH]: 163 x 102 x 180 mm
- Material: 405nm UV Resin
- Printing speed: 50mm/h
- Anycubic Photon M3 Plus
- 9,25" 6K LCD
- Build volume [LxBxH]: 197 x 122 x 245 mm
- Material: 405nm UV Resin
- Printing speed: 100mm/h
- Anycubic Photon M3 Max
- 13,6" 7K LCD
- Build volume [LxBxH]: 425 x 269 x 256 mm
- Material: 405nm UV Resin
- Printing speed: 60mm/h
Please click it to download.
A: We generally ship within 24 hours from the UK warehouse,Some parts that are out of stock in the UK warehouse will be shipped from China. If shipped from the UK warehouse, you can receive the goods within 3-5 days. Shipping from the Chinese warehouse is expected to take 7-12 days, so you can shop with confidence. For pre-sale items, please refer to the logistics information at the time of placing your order.
A: During the Black Friday period, we had a large volume of orders to fulfill, which may have caused some delays. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. You can track your order on this website (https://www.17track.net/en). If you have any logistics-related issues, please contact us via email as well.
A: You can seek assistance directly through the "Live Chat" window at the bottom of our website. If our response is delayed, you can also contact us via email at email@example.com, and we will reply to your email as soon as possible.
A: All products come with free shipping.
A: Don't worry, when you purchase multiple products, we sometimes ship them in separate packages. They may have different delivery times, so please be patient as they will eventually arrive at your doorstep. If any package exceeds 15 days and you still haven't received it, please contact us via email, and we will promptly resolve the issue for you.