Resin/PLA Special Offer Price List
|Product||Total price (£)||Unit price (£)|
|Colored UV Resin||£89||£159||£289||£17.8||£15.9||£14.45|
|Plant-based UV Resin||£99||£169||£299||£19.8||£16.9||£14.95|
|ABS-Like Resin V2||£119||£209||£399||£23.8||£20.9||£19.95|
|ABS-Like Resin Pro 2||£109||£189||£359||£21.8||£18.9||£17.95|
|High Clear Resin||£119||£209||£399||£23.8||£20.9||£19.95|
|UV Tough Resin||£125||£239||£459||£25||£23.9||£22.95|
|DLP Craftsman Resin||£109||£189||£359||£21.8||£18.9||£17.95|
|High Speed Resin||£129||£219||£409||£25.8||£21.9||£20.45|
|High Speed PLA||£119||£199||£369||£23.8||£19.9||£18.45|
*Special Offer: resin /pla bulk purchase discount, buy more and save more!
- Specially Developed for DLP 3D Printer
- In September 2021, Anycubic Photon Ultra became the first consumer 3D printer with DLP technology in the industry. In 2022, Anycubic made an important leap in DLP technology, Anycubic Photon D2 came out. And this DLP Craftsman Resin is developed to take full advantage of its high-precision printing.
- DLP Printing Deserves Better Resin
- The precision benefits of DLP technology deserve better resins. When discussing 3D printing, most people focus on the resolution of 3D printer. But experienced makers know that the materials used are as important as the printer in order to make the final results look good.
- Ceramic Powder for More Details
- In ordor to help makers obtain more detailed 3D printed items, Anycubic DLP Craftsman Resin is launched to meet their needs. Nano - scale microcrystalline ceramic powders are added, which enhance the scattering of light within the resin, making the resin more sensitive to light and improve the fineness of the surface.
- Extremely High Precision
- Anycubic DLP printer built the same 3d model twice respectively with DLP Craftsman resin and general resin for comparison. When zooming in ten times to the surface of the model, we can see that the DLP Craftsman resin appears to have a smooth and exquisite surface, while general resin gets a blurred surface with obvious layer lines.
- Fast Speed, Low Shrinkage
- Due to the upgraded formula, Anycubic DLP Craftsman Resin can improve the printing speed and lower the shrinkage rate of 3d models. The first exposure time can be as fast as 35 seconds, and the normal exposure time can be as fast as 2 seconds per layer. Molding shrinkage is as low as 3.7%.
- Extra Long Shelf Life
- Other resin products on the market have a shelf life of only 1 year. Thanks to the upgrade of formula, the shelf life of Anycubic DLP Craftsman resin is up to one and a half years. To ensure your safety, please wear gloves before use to avoid direct contact with the skin and keep the room ventilated.