1. Please enter your preferred pla color and quantity in the order notes text box on the shopping cart page.
2. The available pla colors are Black, Grey, White, Clear, Silver, Red, Blue and Green.
3. Format your note clearly and understandably, for example: "10 kg gray" or "20 kg black", indicating the desired quantity and color.
1. Please enter your preferred resin/pla color and quantity in the order notes text box on the shopping cart page.
2. The available resin colors are grey, white, black, peachpuff, clear, and translucent green. the available pla colors are black, grey, white, clear, silver, red, blue and green.
3. Format your note clearly and understandably, for example: "10 kg grey" or "20 kg black", indicating the desired quantity and color.
4. If you do not specify the color and quantity in the order notes, we will contact you via Anycubic's email address to complete your order.
5. Shipments will be processed in the order in which the order was placed. The quantity of consumables (resin/PLA) to be shipped will be the same as the quantity ordered. In the event of any product shortage, you will be contacted via email. 3D printer specifications will be determined based on the country you provide in your shipping address.
6. If you wish to request a refund after receiving the goods, please return both the purchased resin/PLA and the complimentary 3D printer. Otherwise, we will deduct the cost of the complimentary 3D printer based on the price listed on our website.
7. The complimentary 3D printer enjoys the same after-sales service as a regularly purchased machine.
8. If you have any questions at any time, you can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Anycubic reserves the right to provide the final interpretation of this promotion.
Why Choose Anycubic Filament: We offer filament of good quality and toughness to ensure all makers have a smooth printing experience. As to the packaging, it comes with a sturdy box, on the inside there's a spool of vacuum-packed filament and desiccant to keep it dry. So you don't worry about it causing poor print quality or clogging the nozzle.
Easy to Use: (1). Install the spool on the spool holder of a 3D printer, and preheat the nozzle. (2). Cut the top of the filament into a spire shape, and thread it into the extruder and feeding tube. (3). Manually push the filament through the feeding tube to the nozzle, until the filament melts through the nozzle.
Precautions: When installing and replacing filaments, make sure to heat the print head (heated to above 230°C), otherwise the print head might get clogged.
Best Choice for Beginner
Anycubic PLA Filament is the best choice for beginner, because it is user-friendly and has a high printing success rate. It's available in a choice of colors that are popular among users.
PLA is made from lactic acid, which is produced via starch fermentation during corn(or other plant) wet milling, it's a biodegradable and eco-friendly material.
High Precision and Accuracy
Anycubic PLA Filament has tight diameter tolerance with 1.75mm ±0.02mm precision to obtain high-quality 3d prints. For stable performance, please keep it sealed after use to avoid moisture and dust.
Neat Spool and No Tangle
Compared to other brands, Anycubic PLA Filaments have advantages of being neat and perfectly sealed, minimizing the risk of tangles which can lead to lose control during printing.
Smooth Printing Experience
The neat spool of Anycubic PLA Filament with consistent diameter allows the extruder to print smoothly and avoid tangles; suitable for making daily creative works like DIY, home decorations, appearance prototypes, animation models, handmade gifts, etc.
Anycubic PLA Filament can be widely used on most FDM 3D printers on the market. Especially, it fits perfectly with Anycubic FDM 3D printers, and you will get better results on it.