Resin/PLA Special Offer Price List
|Product||Total price (£)||Unit price (£)|
|Colored UV Resin||£89||£159||£289||£17.8||£15.9||£14.45||46%|
|Plant-based UV Resin||£89||£159||£289||£17.8||£15.9||£14.45||50%|
|High Clear Resin||£109||£189||£359||£21.8||£18.9||£17.95||55%|
|UV Tough Resin||£109||£189||£359||£21.8||£18.9||£17.95||64%|
|DLP Craftsman Resin||£109||£189||£359||£21.8||£18.9||£17.95||53%|
|High Speed Resin||£119||£199||£369||£23.8||£19.9||£18.45||62%|
|High Speed PLA||£85||£149||£279||£17||£14.9||£13.95||37%|
*Special Offer: resin /pla bulk purchase discount, buy more and save more!
- Print Up To 3X Faster
- Specially developed for Anycubic Photon Mono M5s. Its low viscosity and high activity contribute to decreasing exposure and curing time, realizing a 3X faster printing experience.
- 1 Hour Printing Test
- 3X faster printing speed happens, when printed with Anycubic Photon Workshop 3.1 (or higher) and Anycubic Photon Mono M5s Setting at 0.1 mm layer thickness and 2 mm shell perforation and extraction. Data from Anycubic Lab, for reference only.
- Speedy And Stable
- The low-viscosity feature enables it to take away heat through rapid flow when the platform is raised and lowered, preventing local overheating, and at the same time reflows quickly to ensure printing accuracy.
- Sturdy And Strong
- When building models, the High Speed Resin is not easily deformed, which endows excellent rigidity to the prints, ensuring a precise presentation of the model details.
- Clean At Ease
- The low viscosity of Anycubic High Speed Resin means that it is more soluble in alcohol, allowing for quicker cleaning and a cleaner model surface.
- Reliable And Safe
- The bottle is designed to be leak-proof, and the strict packaging process reduces the risk of damage during transportation.